- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller
as defined in the Directive and the GDPR.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography's entity which you as a User entered an agreement with when using B3lieve-N-Hope Photography's platform will be the controller for User data.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography collects personal information when you register for updates or when you purchase B3lieve-N-Hope Photography's products or services.
- When you register for updates, we collect information such as your name and email address and any other information you choose to provide.
- When you purchase products or services, we collect additional information needed to complete the transaction such as your shipping address, telephone number, and other billing information.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, type of browser used, and the page you requested. The information from the server logs is used for general website administration and optimization and is NOT matched or otherwise correlated to individual users.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography uses the information that we receive or collect for the following general purposes: to provide updates to you regarding our products and services, to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our products and services, contact you, conduct research, and to optimize and improve our website.
- Every user has the right to access data, request changes, deletion, and corrections.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography does not design any part of its website to attract anyone under the age of 13.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography will not knowingly contact children under the age of 13 without a parent’s permission
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography does not knowingly ask a child under the age of 13 for any personal information.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or companies except under the following circumstances:
- We provide shipping information to our shippers so that they may deliver the product to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, suspected copyright infringement, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- We limit access to personal information about you to only those we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide B3lieve-N-Hope Photography products or services to you.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography adheres to the GDRP from May 25th, 2018 Consequently, B3lieve-N-Hope Photography processes all data provided by each User with accounts in it’s European Data Region in the European Economic Area (EEA) only.
- B3lieve-N-Hope Photography may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Our website may contain links to other websites, including but not limited to the sites of affiliates, partners and resources. These sites may have different privacy policies and practices from ours. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of linked sites. You should contact that web site’s administrator with all questions or concerns about any external link
All credit card transactions carried out in connection with purchases from client.b3lieve-n-hopephotography.com are transacted via third parties using secure servers. No financial details are retained on our server and the third parties only confirm to us that payment has been received and the name, email address and shipping address of the purchaser. The third parties do not communicate credit card or any other details to us and have their own, strict, privacy policies in place.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Britain, CT, 06051